Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|RFCG Season 2|
|Previous: RFCG S1||Next: RFCG S3|
This is the second full season of the Random Forum Championship Game.
Teams and DriversEdit
The following teams and drivers competed in the season.
The Calendar was annouced for Season 2 with the season extending to 22 rounds.
- A new weather system will be implemented that will allow for different temperature ranges during a race as well as changing weather during a race and a difference between light and heavy rain.
- Drivers will have a different points allocation to split between the five categories. In the first season drivers had 20 points to distribute between Dry Pace, Wet Pace and Reliability, with boundaries of 2 and 10, and 15 points to distribute between Qualifying Speed and Race Speed, with boundaries of 3 and 10. This season drivers will have 35 points to distribute between all five categories, with Dry Pace, Wet Pace and Reliability having a lower boundary of 2 and no upper boundary, and Qualifying Speed and Race Speed have a lower boundary of 3 and no upper boundary.
- Drivers also now get to choose 4 tracks rather than 3.
- With the new weather system comes a new range of tyres. Once sorted into their teams, drivers will have to agree on a tyre type to use throughout the year. Each tyre will have a certain advantage in different conditions, the tyres and their advantages for the season are:
- Firestone - Strong in Hot Dry Weather Conditions.
- Pirelli - Strong in Cold Dry Weather Conditions.
- Goodyear - Strong in Intermediate Wet Weather Conditions.
- Bridgestone - Strong in Wet Weather Conditions.
- As there is a high chance that one of either Pirelli and Firestone will be stronger in more races, they shall be evenly split. Any conditions in a hidden middle bracket shall not be counted and the two types shall be strong in an equal amount of race (ie, 5 or 6). Wet tyres will be more of a gamble as these will purely be down to the luck of the weather draw.
The first test of the season took place on the 7th February at Jerez in warm and dry conditions.